Advantages of industrial plastics
Industrial plastics are researched and developed according to modern production methods. Products can meet all the requirements of use according to strict standards of each field.
Therefore, when applying industrial plastics in production / manufacturing, you will see that they bring many outstanding uses as follows:
- Low moisture absorption.
- High tensile strength.
- Extremely good electrical conductivity.
- The coefficient of thermal expansion is extremely low.
- Raised heat deformation temperature.
- Very good fire resistance.
- Good durability and impact resistance.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Ability to improve scratch resistance - effective scratch resistance.
Applications of industrial plastics in different fields
With many benefits to life, Initation's industrial plastic products have wide applications in the fields of:
- Combined with stainless steel or glass to make equipment that requires durability and needs to be disinfected at high temperatures such as food processing machinery, medical equipment, etc.
- Suitable for irons, hair dryers, astronaut helmets and aircraft covers.
- Application in motorcycles: Machine components that require high rigidity, low shrinkage and impact resistance, stable working temperature.
- Electronic products: Camera components, computer components, household electrical components, OA office machine gears…
- Industrial products: Hand tools, reels, gears, bearings, plumbing connectors, drive belts….
- Civil products: Bathroom accessories, window rails, baby car details, watches, zippers…
- Car / motorcycle components: Wiring board, carburetor components, wiper components, gear combination, fuel tank cover, exhaust regulator, lock mold…
- Sports equipment: Bicycles, beach car parts, fitness equipment…
Popular types of industrial plastics on the market
PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)
This type of plastic is extremely popular today, because of its safety properties, it is widely used in the production of glass, plastic bottles, soft drinks bottles, purified water bottles or juice bottles.
However, PET plastic still has the ability to accumulate bacteria and cause unpleasant odors, so it should only be used for a certain period of time and must be discarded.
HDPE (High-density polyethylene)
HDPE plastic has high mechanical strength, good temperature resistance for a long time and is almost completely chemically inert, so it is used a lot to make washing liquid / cleaning water / bleach bottles, medicine boxes , baby milk bottles, shampoo / shower gel bottles... In addition, HDPE is also used to make water supply and drainage pipes.
It can be said that this is one of the most stable and safe industrial plastic lines for consumers' health.
PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
PVC is the third most used industrial plastic in the world. With flexibility properties can appear in hard or plastic form, depending on the additive added.
PVC industrial plastic is most used in the production of bottles, blisters, cards (chip cards, bank cards), bed sheets or children's toy products, glass paper, glass cover (food wrap).
However, there are many studies showing that PVC is a type of plastic that should not be used to store food, because it contains phthalate and bisphenol A additives that are not good for consumers' health.
LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)
LDPE industrial plastic is used to produce plastic wraps for food, ice storage, carpets, clothing, shopping bags, bread bags and most bottles.
In addition, LDPE plastic can be recycled to produce envelopes, trash cans, billboards...
However, in terms of physical properties, LDPE plastic is less durable, only resistant to 95 degrees C (for a short time) and 80 degrees C (for a long time).
This plastic is very popular because of its excellent heat resistance. PP plastic is used to produce straws, bottles of chili sauce / ketchup / syrup, medicine bottles, yogurt boxes…
PS plastic is used to produce thin single-use plastic cups or foam bags. This plastic has the ability to release toxic substances (especially when heated).
Many people will confuse PP and PS industrial plastic materials when choosing to buy: Plastic cups, plastic knives / spoons / spoons... To distinguish people need to remember: PP has transparent properties - PS is more opaque.
Note: Among the above plastics, the safest industrial plastic products are in order: HDPE, PP, LDPE, PET. With the lines of PVC, PS... is not recommended for the production of hot food containers.
Where to buy industrial plastics to ensure the best quality and price?
If you’ve read this far and already known a lot of information about industrial plastic, you are definitely looking to buy industrial plastic to use in your production / manufacturing process.
To avoid purchasing fake products of unknown origin, you should go to Initation Vietnam Co., Ltd. - providing high-quality industrial plastics in Vietnam with the best prices.
With diverse products and rich designs - especially imported directly by Initation, without intermediaries, you can be assured of product quality as well as the most competitive prices in the market.
Our dedicated, well-trained, professional and enthusiastic team will support you from A-Z and quickly choose the suitable product according to your needs.
For detailed advice and quotation, please contact us directly through the information below:
Initation Vietnam Co., Ltd
Address: Lot No. 6, Dien Nam - Dien Ngoc Industrial Park, Dien Ngoc Ward, Dien Ban Town, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Phone: (+84) 235 3942 223 - Fax: (+84) 235 394 78 28
Email: [email protected]